So, you’ve had an accident – what now?
If your vehicle has been in an accident and you need help with the repair process to get it fixed, just contact the team at Kawan Collision Repair. We can help take the stress out of the situation with our one-stop-shop philosophy.
Our repair process starts from picking up your damaged vehicle, to taking care of your insurance claim, providing you with a modern courtesy car and undertaking some of the best repair services in the country. You can be assured of our full support and rest easy about the repair process.
Our team of highly trained repairers provide a professional service to bring your car back to tip top condition. Kawan is an accredited BMW Repairer and a factory approved repairer for Holden, Suzuki, Hyundai and Mazda.
Kawan Collision Repair works with all insurance companies as a preferred collision repairer for Hawke’s Bay, and is now one of the largest collision repair services in New Zealand.
We know insurance company systems and can help you by filling out forms, sending paperwork away and managing your claim through the repair process.
Here’s how it works…
1. Give us a call or come in and see us. We can help you get your car from an accident scene to our workshop if you need us to
2. We will undertake an inspection, and one of our friendly team will help you to fill out the insurance forms
3. We will offer you one of our modern courtesy cars to use for the duration of the repair
4. We will work directly with your insurance company during the repair process so you can leave all that to us
5. We will work as quickly as possible to make repairs and get your vehicle back on the road
6. When your vehicle is repaired, we’ll be in touch so you can come in and take it home.